From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Seeking questions for a user survey
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:02:19
1 On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:09:20 +0100
2 "Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis" <arfrever.fta@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > 2008-01-15 15:05 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> napisał(a):
5 > > - what feature would you like most to be implemented in portage?
6 > > (parallel builds, localization, revdep-rebuild integration, overlay sync support, gpg verification
7 > > support, support for non-ebuild repositories, better query tools, interactive user interface)
8 >
9 > Other features: USE flag dependencies, repository dependencies.
10
11 I've not listed those (and a few others where we know that they are
12 critical) on purpose.
13
14 Marius
15 --