From: Bruno <bonbons67@××××××××.lu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Initng in vserver guests
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:31:08
1 I'm currently modifying an initng install on one of my vserver guest (in a way
2 similar to base-layout-vserver) so that it can run out of the box on vserver
3 guests without hitting issues with all lowlevel tasks such as mounts and
4 kernel configuration.
5
6 I would think this could be useful to be added to initng ebuild (via useflag),
7 or even automatically based on installed baselayout.
8
9 In addition util-vserver and vserver-utils whould need to be adjusted for easy
10 switching to initng instead of gentoo/sysv init styles.
11
12 What are your thoughts about this?
13
14 Bruno