From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Projects and subproject status
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:11:16
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 17:51 Thu 10 Jan , Ryan Hill wrote:
3 >> If you do, I can start doing package mask reports again. I stopped when
4 >> the GWN did since I didn't think it was very interesting to -dev readers
5 >> that see the individual announcements anyways.
6 >
7 > Keep 'em coming to -dev-announce, at least. Without a GWN, that's a good
8 > source for keeping up with things.
9
10 Okay, but the ones i did send never did make it through to the list.
11 I'll try again.
14 fonts, by design, by neglect
15 gcc-porting, for a fact or just for effect
16 wxwindows @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list