From: George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flag swiss army knife
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:21:01
1 Hi Michael
2
3 Thanks for the script!
4 Could you please submit it to bugs.gentoo.org?
5 One request/suggestion:
6 this linking single script to ~10 other names will create quite a mess to
7 install and maintain. Why not pass the action as a parameter a la emerge?
8 Like: usetoolkit add usevar.
9 This will be pretty natural for everybody who used gentoo to the smallest
10 extent.
11
12 George