From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Questions about XML files used in portage
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:12:08
1 Paul de Vrieze wrote:
4 > WXS is W3C Xml Schema, so yes. The problem though is that the DTD and the
5 > schema must be compatible on some level.
6 >
7 > Paul
10 This is not really a problem because you can validate xml files against
11 both a DTD and a schema. When you are making the schema you just make
12 sure that it has everything that he dtd says and then some more defined
13 restrictions on top of it. I have also written a couple of schemas in
14 the past so I can offer help if needed.
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)