From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Trustees Announcement
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:28:52
1 Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> Mike Doty wrote:
4 >>> What vote? I don't remember one.
5 >> 5 nominees, 5 positions. Did you want a popularity contest among them?
6 >
7 > Hmm, wasn't there some sort of question as to whether or not simply
8 > accepting them was valid under current policy? I seem to recall that
9 > somebody was going to look into this, but I could also be totally
10 > smoking chriswhite's rainbow neon crack rock.
11
12 I just remembered something. Didn't Stuart say that he planned on
13 leaving Gentoo when he was nominated for the Council recently (and
14 declined)?
15
16 -Steve
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list