From: Nils Holland <nholland@×××××.org>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 17.0 profiles and x86
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 13:11:18
1 On Sat, Oct 07, 2017 at 01:56:39PM +0200, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Am Samstag, 7. Oktober 2017, 12:57:46 CEST schrieb Nils Holland:
3 > > Hi folks,
4 > >
5 > > just a short question: Looking through the portage tree git logs, I
6 > > can see that yesterday, the new 17.0 profiles have been generated for
7 > > quite a few arches besides amd64 (where they have already existed for
8 > > a while). However, it seems that for some arches, most notably x86,
9 > > the new profiles have not been generated. Is there any specific reason
10 > > for this, or is it just something that is going to happen later? Just
11 > > wondering...
12 >
13 > Yes. I had to have dinner, and stopped in the alphabet at N (=nios2). :)
14
15 Right, that's totally understandable! And I thought something was
16 wrong with the arches where it had not yet happened ... next time in
17 similar situations I should probably just wait a bit longer and see. ;-)
18
19 Greetings and thanks!
20 Nils