From: Colin Kingsley <tercel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA Proposal v3
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 04:13:51
1 Thomas Cort wrote:
2 >> * The QA team will maintain a list of current "QA Standards" with
3 >> explanations as to why they are problems, and how to fix the problem.
4 >> The list is not meant by any means to be a comprehensive document
7 > Why isn't this list meant to be comprehensive? I know that there will be
8 > QA problems that come up that you haven't thought about yet, but it
9 > would be really really nice to have a list with all of the QA problems
10 > that could come up and how to fix them. It would help new developers
11 > avoid mistakes and it would benefit the QA team by giving them a
12 > document that they can direct devs to when there is a problem.
13 >
14 > ~tcort
15
16 Is a complete list of QA problems possible? I don't think that would
17 necessarily be a finite list.
18
19 -tercel
20 --