From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tcltk splitting [again]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:27:03
1 Um, I cannot remind why we did not split, because I remember (unless I am
2 hallucinating of course. That was like 2 years ago, or more..) that we
3 actually had them split and then they were joined.. For whatever it is
4 worth..
5 As for reasons, not really sure, did not check at the time (as I did not deal
6 much with them). I guess in that general sweep of "trying to make use flags
7 manageable"..
8
9 George
10