From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Ryan Hill (dirtyepic)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 05:59:55
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Ryan "dirtyepic" Hill. He is
3 > joining us to help with the endless x86 testing effort, treecleaners,
4 > and gcc-porting. You might remember him for the work he did for getting
5 > gcc 4.1 marked stable.
6 >
7 > He hails from a town that most can't pronounce correctly, namely
8 > Saskatchewan, Canada. He has an interesting day job. He writes about it
9 > as follows: "My day job is legal land surveying for the oil and gas
10 > industry, which sounds important but amounts to spending most of my time
11 > nose deep in a canola field strapped to a GPS mapping unit."
12 >
13 > His hobbies are quite interesting too: " When I'm not enjoying the
14 > -40/+40C Canadian weather or dodging lightning, I like messing
15 > with GCC, watching something from the Whedon-verse on DVD, listening to
16 > The Tragically Hip, and playing Neverwinter on my laptop, usually all at
17 > the same time. If you're wondering about the nick,
18 > http://www.discogs.com/release/3237 ;)"
19 >
20 > So please give dirtyepic the usual warm welcome.
21
22 Thanks everybody. :D
25 by design, by neglect
26 dirtyepic@g.o for a fact or just for effect
27 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)