From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:59:50
On Saturday, June 11, 2011 15:18:09 Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> [...]
i dont recall this ever coming up, so there would need to be a GLEP update i imagine in order to make this happen
> So, effectively the QA team lead can appoint the people who elect him. > I'm not at all implying that Diego would abuse his position, but still > I think that this is not a sane situation.
it does seem trivial to remove people who disagree with you and thus cement an echo chamber -mike

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>