From: John Helmert III <ajak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages of zlogene up for grabs
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 17:10:37
1 On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 02:35:45PM +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Friends,
3 >
4 > Our dear friend zlogene has been inactive recently, and for this reason
5 > the packages listed below are looking for new maintainers. Please take
6 > a look and see if you're interested in a few of them.
7 >
8 > app-admin/git-credential-gopass
9 > app-admin/gopass
10 > app-admin/gopass-hibp
11 > app-admin/gopass-jsonapi
12 > app-admin/gopass-summon-provider
13
14 I've just bumped and simplified these a bit, but only took
15 maintainership of gopass itself. May add myself to others later, but
16 don't really have any use for them. More hands welcome.