From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [warning] the bug queue has 118 bugs
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:25:53
1 On 12/15/10 2:54 AM, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
2 > I am starting to wonder if this is helping. It looks like everyone now
3 > attempts to keep it <100 on a daily basis, but not to far <100, which
4 > means a lot of old, difficult, nasty bug reports are left unattended.
5 > Still, I got it down to about two dozen now.
6
7 I was just wondering... did you get any e-mails from people who would
8 like to become Bug Wranglers? The main problem seems that the team is
9 understaffed, so we can't really fix the problem without recruiting more
10 people.
11
12 By the way, we have a nice team of arch and herd testers - how about
13 encouraging them to wrangle some bugs?
14
15 Paweł