From: Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Another new dev
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:32:38
1 Hello all,
2
3 I'd like to introduce you Gustavo Zacarias (gustavoz).
4 He started with linux around 1997 when working at a cellular phone
5 company/ISP, while being involved with openvms, osf1, tru64 and solaris.
6 He's from the southern Buenos Aires, Argentina. He likes to travel a lot,
7 to listen to loads of music and to have a good beer with friends.
8 But most important, he'll help me to port gentoo on hppa and he will help
9 for sparc too.
12 (I'm no more alone to work on hppa. yay :)
15 Guy Martin
16 Gentoo Linux - HPPA port Lead / IPv6 team
17 Lug Charleroi (Belgium)
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list