From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dma147@×××××××××××××××××××.de
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some important questions to the officals of www.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:29:17
1 On Saturday 10 July 2004 03:38 pm, Alexander Mieland wrote:
2 > I've searched for an official email-adress to send my questions to, but I
3 > could not find one. So sorry for sending this over the list.
4
5 development related activies is gentoo-dev
6
7 > We are two young (expose(16), dma147(32)) german guys who wants to
8 > reanimate a project, which was on gentoo.org and which is already dead
9 > since over a year.
10 > We have already started with it und we have enough ideas and knowledge to
11 > finish it.
12 >
13 > Now we want to ask, if we can have a subdomain of gentoo.org to publish
14 > it, when it is finished. The old, dead project had a subdomain, but it's
15 > down.
16
17 as far as i can tell, you neglect to mention anything about 'the project' or
18 what you could possibly be refering to
19 -mike
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list