From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Social Contract Change (but not to the essence :)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:52:40
1 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > Based on the input from an earlier thread [1] and the current error
5 > pertaining to security- and devrel-related bugreports (regarding the
6 > "openness" of our bugs) and the input (and consent) from the managers, I
7 > will be committing an updated version of the Social Contract if I receive no
8 > more feedback regarding the draft before wednesday, 2000 UTC.
9 >
10 > The draft is available at http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/contract.html.
11 >
12 > If there is feedback that implies no real content changes (typos, grammar, ...)
13 > I will commit the update without further notice.
14 >
15 > Wkr,
16 > Sven Vermeulen
17 >
18 > [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/20721
19 >
20 A diff might be useful....
23 Doug Goldstein
24 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe
25
26 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x179106D0
27 Key fingerprint = 7001 5FBF BACE 9E66 3A1C 55E0 161C FF5C 1791 06D0