From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Changes to some profiles
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 12:52:58
1 Hi,
2
3 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>:
4
5 > If I don't hear any complaints, I'd like to go ahead and get a GMN
6 > article together.
7
8 Good to go in my eyes...
9
10 > Do we really need a front-page news item for this? I don't think the
11 > impact would be terribly great, as I suspect this affects a very small
12 > number of people whom are likely to be more advanced users. I think
13 > adding the info to GMN/gentoo-dev-announce/gentoo-user should suffice.
14 > If someone thinks we need to do a front-page article, we can do that,
15 > too.
16
17 And I agree here, too.
18
19 V-Li
20
21 P.S.: Wow, I made an AOL.
24 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
25 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
26
27 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>