From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Anant Narayanan (anant)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:58:48
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Anant Narayanan (also known as anant or
2 KillerX) our latest addition to the PHP herd.
3
4 Anant is from Chennai, India, and is currently persuing his Bachelor of
5 Technology in Computer Engineering at the Malaviya National Institute of
6 Technology, Jaipur.
7
8 According to Anant, he's quite experienced working for Opensource projects
9 (he's one of last years Gentoo GSoc students - he worked on a GuideXML editor
10 called Beacon). Besides being a GSoc student, he's proficient in C, C++,
11 python, PHP and Java.
12
13 When he's not working on computers, he's watching (unspecified) movies,
14 reading (books I presume), teaching and writing. Also, according to Anant he
15 isn't a sports fan.
16
17 Please welcome Anant as a new fellow developer among us !
18
19 --
20 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
21 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
22 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6