From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: "Gentoo Dev." <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge with portage 1.6.7
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:11:26
1 m_ 2001-09-10 klockan 11.47 skrev Kevin Gordon:
2 > Thanks for the reply Mikael,
3 >
4 > I used gnome terminal as suggested: not sure how to copy and paste result:
5 >
6 > compiling rsvg-paint-server.c
7 > rsvg-ft.c:56: parse error before 'FT_Library'
8 > rsvg-ft.c:56:warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
9
10 This sounds like some problems with FreeType (which freetype do you have
11 installed?)
12
13 > then miles of similar errors
14 >
15 > I already have nautilus installed (1.0)
16
17 Hmm .. Nautilus requests librsvg, how did you manage to install Nautilus
18 without installing librsvg?
19
20 > Previous to this I thought I was successful (for the first time) in emerge
21 > evolution. It runs ok but can not find the composer. Has anyone else been
22 > successful with evolution?
23
24 Yes, I'm using Evolution and it works just fine, if you try to open a
25 gnome-terminal. Then type:
26
27 oaf-slay
28 killev
29
30 and then start Evolution in that terminal-window. What errors do you get
31 when you try to open the composer.
32
33 Regards,
34 Mikael Hallendal
38 Mikael Hallendal
39 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
40 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden