From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek.chauhan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:24:32
1 On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM, David Leverton
2 <levertond@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Friday 13 June 2008 11:10:46 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
4 >> Interesting to note, however, that Paludis doesn't accept inline
5 >> comments, and this behaviour predates PMS.
6 >
7 > There's a reason for Paludis not accepting them, and the same reason applies
8 > to the question of allowing them in PMS or not, therefore PMS doesn't allow
9 > them. There's no evil conspiracy here, just pure logic.
10
11 Then I believe we would all like to know the reason why.
15 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list