From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kde language support
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 06:53:10
1 BoehmeSilvio wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I just tried to emerge the kde-i18n packages again and I receive
6 >
7 > kde-i18n/kde-i18n-2.1.1.ebuild not found ( possible blocked by package.mask
8 > )
9 >
10 > again.
11 >
12 > Maybe i'm wrong, but i build kde in the following order:
13 >
14 > emerge kdebase-2.1.1-r1.ebuild
15 >
16 > ( KDE is running now ...., in english )
17 >
18 > emerge kde-i18n-2.1.1.ebuild
19 > ( ERROR )
20 >
21 > or/and
22 >
23 > emerge kde-i18n-de-2.1.1.ebuild
24 > ( ERROR )
25 >
26 > What is the correct package and order to get KDE in german ?
27 >
28 > Thanks
29
30 Yeah, silvio kde-i18n-2.1.1 is not required. It is just a template for
31 all the language specific packages.
32 You only need kde-i18n-de. :)
33 Of cause there is a package called kde-i18n on the kde website but that
34 contains support for all languages.
35 I never got it compiled here, thats why we removed that package from
36 kde-base.
37
38 bye achim~
42 > Silvio