From: Bruno <bonbons67@××××××××.lu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Initng in vserver guests
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:39:32
1 On Saturday 14 January 2006 19:34, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Saturday 14 January 2006 10:26, Bruno wrote:
3 > > What are your thoughts about this?
4 >
5 > take it upstream, they have a bugzilla
6 >
7 > make it a configure option and we'll add a use flag `use_enable vserver` or
8 > some such junk
9 >
10 > otherwise, the answer is no ;)
11 > -mike
12 I've opened a bug for it upsteam (Bug #416) with an initial patch which allows
13 detection of vserver profile and appropriate fine-tunig of init scripts.
14
15 Will not need any special behavior on ebuild side (as distro is detected
16 automatically; works also when building system in chroot)
17
18 Bruno
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list