From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xml in gentoo documentation
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 05:11:10
1 <![CDATA[the_text_you_want_to_escape]]
2
3 kirill j. wrote:
4 > Hi!
5 >
6 > I'm currently in the process of writing my first guide, using
7 > gentoo-web -tools. I was inspired by xml-guide.html.
8 > I am not really that good into xml or even html or css, so I'm asking for
9 > help here:
10 >
11 > the problem is that i've included a copy/paste from kernel's 'make
12 > menuconfig' into my guide.
13 > xml dont like it (it doesn't like the <M>'s, which it thinks are incomplete
14 > tags).
15 >
16 > is there anyway to tell xml to ignore everything withing some specific tag?
17 >
18 > <pre> </pre> doesn't seem to help.
21 > thnx
22 > -kirill