From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [warning] the bug queue has 89 bugs
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:49:48
1 You *should* have the information to assign the bug in the build log,
2 provided it's available, as the metadata.xml maintainer information should
3 be printed at the top of it.
4
5 I think automating assignment for properly defined package names in bug
6 summaries is something that has been discussed before but never properly
7 implemented.
8
9 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
10 https://blog.flameeyes.eu/