From: Zeerak Mustafa Waseem <zeerak.w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 19:39:51
1 On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 10:15:21PM +0300, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On Monday 05 April 2010 21:12:49 Ben de Groot wrote:
3 > > After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
4 > > have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
5 > > users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
6 > > feedback on this new project is welcome.
7 > >
8 > Thank you for all your hard effort
9
10 +1 It's great to see that this project is starting :-)
11
12 > > We'd also like to invite any users and developers, who are willing to
13 > >[..]
14 > > - moderation
15 > I am willing to join the moderation userspace
16 > >
17 > > 1: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
18 > >
19 > > Cheers,
20 >
21 > --
22 > Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
23 > Gentoo Linux Developer
24 > Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org
27 If someone could give me a description of what "internal organization of the wiki" intails I might be willing to help out with it (being that it's something I actually know about ;) ) otherwise I'd be more than willing to help out with moderation.
30 Zeerak Waseem