From: Dhruba Bandopadhyay <dhruba@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Enemy Territory Strikes Back
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:21:28
1 Hello
2
3 From cvs changelogs I notice ID based based including ET are back in
4 portage and also that they now have a licence check.
5
6 -- So what dialogue resulted in them returning and what happened exactly?
7
8 -- What form does the licence check take exactly in theory to save me
9 having to re-emerge ET? Are ebuilds interactive for the first time ever
10 in the lifetime of the operating system?
11
12 -- Will this licence check now serve as the default method of handling
13 EULA's for future licenced games?
14
15 My curiosity got the better of me so I had to ask :)
16
17 With regards
18 Dhruba Bandopadhyay
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list