From: Tarun_KUMAR/BE/ALCATEL@.ALCATEL
To: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with installation
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:23:12
1 Hi,
2 I downloaded following file :
3 http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/gentoo/releases/x86/2004.0/livecd/pentium4/packages-pentium4-2004.0.iso
4
5 regards
6 tarun
7 Patrick Kursawe wrote:
8
9 > On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:17:25PM +0100, Tarun Kr. Sharma wrote:
10 > > I want to install gentoo on my compaq notebook. I downloaded the iso image from
11 > > the http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/gentoo/ and I copied the iso image on cd. But
12 > > this cd is not working on my PC. I tried to see the contents and found that
13 > > there are only package directories.
14 > > Can anybody confirm it whether I am using a wrong CD ? or how should I install
15 > > it.
16 >
17 > As long as you don't even tell which file you actually downloaded, it will
18 > be hard to help you.
19 >
20 > Bye, Patrick
21 >
23 > Part 1.2Type: application/pgp-signature
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list