From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:51:16
1 On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:21:14 +0000 "Stuart Herbert"
2 <stuart.herbert@×××××.com> wrote:
3 | We've committed a fix for this problem upstream. We'll probably roll
4 | out w-c 1.5.11 at the weekend. That'll give us suitable time to test
5 | this, and to incorporate the QA issues from Ciaran that we're still
6 | waiting for.
7
8 It's going to take longer than that for me to get you a full, properly
9 explained list of every QA issue I can find. Now, I *could* give you
10 the shorter list of stuff I noticed within half an hour of using it,
11 but I'd rather get this done properly if I'm doing it at all.
12
13 I'm still not convinced that it's worth my while, however, based upon
14 your past attitude of claiming "it's a feature". My time could better
15 be spent helping out developers who will actually fix their breakages.
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm