From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About *ECLASS_ONCE_* stuff at top of some eclasses but not others
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:59:51
1 On 09/01/2013 13:54, justin wrote:
2 > I found the problem. The patch works on configure and configure.in. If
3 > both files are patched sometimes autoconf doesn't run.
4 > I fixed the patch to only touch .in and everything is fine.
5 >
6 > autoconf or eautoconf problem?
7
8 QA violation by patching both files that I have pointed out waaaay too
9 many times that is unreliable.
10
11 If mtime(configure) > mtime(configure.in) autoconf can bail out unless
12 it's executed with --force (which I don't think it is).
15 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
16 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/