From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo theming during bootup
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:38:09
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 10 April 2006 18:38, Curtis Napier wrote:
3 >> Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 >>> On Monday 10 April 2006 15:37, Grant Goodyear wrote:
5 >>>> In any event, I think we need to remove the flying saucer guy. When
6 >>>> drobbins left and turned over the Gentoo IP to us, one thing that he
7 >>>> kept was the flying saucer guy. I believe that he was allowing us to
8 >>>> use it while we got the redesign put together, but since that's dead it
9 >>>> seems unfair to hold on to that flying saucer guy indefinitely.
10 >>> i'll miss him :(
11 >>>
12 >>> any way we can beg to keep him in the one place on the front page ?
13 >> No.
14 >
15 > no as in "no i havent asked him and i never plan on doing so because i dont
16 > ever want to use it" or no as in "daniel already asked us to remove it as
17 > soon as conveniently possible"
18 > -mike
19
20 No as in "I haven't asked him but assume that he won't give us the
21 copyright so I have forgotten that the lil' spaceship guy even exists
22 but if someone convinces him to give us that copyright I would be
23 willing to consider it for the design." *breath*
26 Man that was a long run on sentence.
27
28 :-)