From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: packages.gentoo.org lives!
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:16:51
1 Thanks a lot for the great work!
2
3 I'm just wondering how to search for a specific package. Is that possible?
4
5 On Nov 14, 2007 10:55 AM, Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o> wrote:
6 > On Mittwoch, 14. November 2007, Josh Saddler wrote:
7 > > Robin H. Johnson wrote:
8 > > > There isn't meant to be the big black area at the top like, the main
9 > > > gentoo.org site.
10 > >
11 > > But shouldn't there be some sort of area at the top with links to the
12 > > other parts of the site, as the other pages do (the navstrip across the
13 > > top)?
14 >
15 > Yeah, I think so, too. It's also looking ugly the way it is know.
18 > Nevertheless, nice to have p.g.o back. Thanks.
21 > Carsten
29 Ioannis Aslanidis
30
31 <deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
32 --
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list