From: "Jared H. Hudson" <jhhudso@g.o>
To: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo needs volunteers to test experimental stages
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 04:39:42
1 Agreed. Making sure it's done right is more important then making sure
2 it's done on time. Which is why, if we are unable to properly test
3 everything in time, it will be released as Gentoo 1.4_rc3. But, we would
4 prefer to get it right (third time's the charm) and be able to release
5 Gentoo 1.4
6
7 -Jared H.
8