From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] appropriate dir for perl module
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:48:17
1 Since I don't see where anyone else has replied...
2
3 we tend to prefer putting things in the vendor lib, its read high on the
4 @INC list but won't overwrite other modules installed as part of the core
5 install. The easiest way to get the path for this on a target host is
6 something like
7
8 eval `perl -V:installvendorlib`
9 PERL_VENDOR=${installvendorlib}