From: Johan Lindquist <spam@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: bonjour !
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:10:39
1 On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 at 00:35 GMT, gazing longingly at the horizon,
2 Jerome Andrieux <andrieux@×××××××××××××××××××××.ca>
3 felt a deep, passionate desire to let the following be known:
4
5 > I'd like to know if there is a printable (ps or pdf) version of the
6 > install guide available ? I'm just about to install Gentoo on an
7 > offline pc so It will be difficult for me to have the html doc next
8 > to me.
9
10 Well, printing the html page(s) from a browser worked fine for me..
11 it's not like you're going to present it to a board of directors, so I
12 don't suppose you /really/ need a perfectly typeset pdf doc.
15 Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. Perth ---> *
16 11:54am up 9 days, 18:16, 10 users, load average: 1.01, 0.76, 0.94
17 $ cat /dev/bollocks Registered Linux user #261729
18 expedite transparent e-markets