From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Seeking Intrepid Adventurers with Knowledge of Java
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:53:54
1 It should be brought to general attention that recent battles with the Monster
2 of Academia, and attempts at ensnaring the Beast of Extra Hours have been met
3 with little success.
4
5 In the course, we have lost many Good Comrades. It is with a sad heart we
6 mourn the loss of these Fellow Adventurers in our Quest for the Holy Coffee
7 Pot.
10 We therefore send out a Challenge to every Java-wielding Squire in the Lands,
11 that he or she may join us in our Quest.
14 Meet us in the irc.freenode.net/#gentoo-java Town Hall for informal inquiries.
18 Signed,
21 Karl T
22
23 Keeper of the Kettle