From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Alistair John Bush (ali_bush)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 07:48:52
1 Hi all,
2
3 I would like you to say hello to our latest addition Alistair Bush
4 (also known as ali_bush).
5
6 Alistair is joining the Java herd to help out fixing various Java
7 related issues and maintain various packages.
8
9 Alistair is 23 years old and comes from Auckland in New Zealand, where he's
10 working as a Siebel developer for a CRM solution provider. In his
11 spare time he enjoys sailing, cricket and hockey.
12
13 He started using Linux at his university where he was studying
14 computer science and economics around 4 years ago and has been using
15 Gentoo the last 2 years.
16
17 Give him a warm welcome!
18
19 Regards,
20
21 Christian
24 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
25 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
26 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6