From: Christian Axelsson <smiler@××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Virtual packages...
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:56:21
1 On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:47:47 -0400
2 "Chad M. Huneycutt" <chad.huneycutt@×××.org> wrote:
3 > Are you sure that php will work with courier? If you are, then submit a
4 > bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org, and we can change the dependency. It looks
5 > like whoever created the ebuild was under the impression that uw-imap was
6 > required.
9 I checked and it didn't work. But how about installing only the headers for uw-imap then? or is that impossible? In debian I've checked and they have a package named libc-client-2001-dev and libc-client-ssl2001-dev that contains all headers needed.
10 Maybe emerge before and unmerge after PHP compiles is an option?
13 Christian Axelsson
14 smiler@××××××××××.nu