From: purslow@×××××××××.ca
To: Gentoo Devt <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rm tragedies: a modest suggestion
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:11:44
1 040531 Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > maybe you should read the other subthread
3 > and send your proposal to the coreutils developers,
4 > as they have to make the decision.
5
6 yes, i did notice that bit of the discussion,
7 but i haven't run into the distinction before.
8 a look at the list of developers reveals Jay Pfeiffer for "core system",
9 but i'ld rather not waste his & my time if that's not the correct person.
10
11 NB my suggestion today is the outcome of re-reading the weekend debate
12 & proposes something i haven't seen mentioned there or anywhere before.
13 it's not a repeat of anything discussed already.
14
15 so how do i send it to the coreutils developers ?
19 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
20 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
21 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list