From: Maciek Borowka <mborowka@××××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vile and more
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:49:55
1 On Monday 25 March 2002 13:39, Sherman Boyd wrote:
2
3 > Don't switch to anything you're not comfortable with, but I highly
4 > recommend grub.
5
6 .... unless you are using ataraid controller... I never actually managed to
7 get grub to work on such a hardware (Promise Lite)... And lilo worked like a
8 charm...
9
10 If someone has an URL of how to make grub work with ide hardware raid,
11 I would be grateful... :+)
12
13 /Maciek
18 If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is
19 a protected abstract virtual base pure virtual private
20 destructor, and when was the last time you needed one?
21 -- Tom Cargill, C++ Journal, Fall 1990