From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Additions to the I18n docs
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:48:40
1 On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 01:33:41PM +0200, Klavs Klavsen wrote:
2 > I just went through a new Gentoo installation for one of my machines,
3 > and found the missing I18N info in the install docs very unfortunate.
4 > Luckily someone pointed me to the i18n docs, but IMHO there should be a
5 > link to I18N in the installation docs, as it is a very big part of
6 > getting your system installed to a workable state.
7 >
8 > I just read the I18n docs - they are missing quite a bit of info to be
9 > useful.
10 [...]
11
12 Could you please file a bugreport for it? E-mails are very easily neglected
13 (well, at least by me) while a bugreport stays like a thorn in the eye until
14 it gets resolved :)
15
16 Wkr,
17 Sven Vermeulen