From: Tod M Neidt <tod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE problems in ebuilds (was: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: the libpng problem)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:50:11
1 On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 14:57, Terje Kvernes wrote:
2 > Grant Goodyear <goodyea@×××××××.edu> writes:
3 >
4 > > > USE="-tk" emerge scilab
5 > >
6 > > USE="-foo" is still not fixed, I'm afraid. Check back
7 > > after the next portage release....
8 >
9 > okay, but that means my ebuild is correct, does it not? (at least
10 > those relevant bits that I posted... ;-)
11
12 Hi!
13
14 Historically, 'tcltk' was the USE flag for both tcl and tk. tcl and tk
15 used to be in one package, but were split into separate packages a
16 couple months ago. However, the 'tcltk' USE flag was never split to my
17 knowledge, although it probably should be. Tis will require some work
18 updating all the ebuilds with tcltk in them.
19
20 Regards,
21
22 tod