From: Edward Catmur <ed@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: portage idea - auto embed user patches
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:21:47
1 On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 21:47 -0600, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
2 > Steve Long wrote:
3 > > Alec Warner wrote:
4 > >> http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/bashrc
5 > >>
6 > >> At the bottom of solar's bashrc you will find some lines dealing with
7 > >> AUTOPATCH, I don't see the bashrc.autopatch in his dev space, but you
8 > >> can probably request it from him.
9 > >>
10 > > Would it be possible to post that to this list? Then we've all got a
11 > > searchable record of the best practise.
12 > >
13 > try http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/portage_misc
14
15 Interesting, but fairly lightweight. Mine handles re-autotooling when
16 appropriate and marking the autopatch stage as completed:
17
18 http://sources.catmur.co.uk/svn/repos/gentoo/phase_hooks.d/post_src_unpack/
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list