From: Sergey Kuleshov <sergey@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Open Positions in Gentoo? (Last GWN)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:15:56
Hello All!

In the last Weekly Newsletter I have read the following:
 The Gentoo Linux project is looking to recruit developers who would like to
maintain one or more of the following packages:
{List of packages follows}
I was quite intereted in it, but then I started wondering, which skills should
a Gentoo package maintainer have? Well, except the knowledge of the packages
he's maintaining of course.

Then I thought this list should be about the right place to ask this question,
cause I think you, -dev guys, should no the answer. Of course I don't except
any specific list, but just some hints probably.

Anyway, meanwhile I did send a letter to reqruiters@g.o.

Thanks for any answer you might give.

Sergey Kuleshov <sergey@××××××××××.com>
Studio Programer