From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: antarus (Alec Warner)
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 05:27:02
1 Hola all-
2
3 We've got a new portage dev; Alec Warner, aka antarus- aside from
4 doc work, he'll be doing repoman work and the usual random bug
5 squashing.
6
7 His words-
8 I work at The Division of Engineering Computing Services at Michigan
9 State University. I serve primarily as an undergraduate web
10 development slave. I also contribute to administrating the unix
11 environment although I haven't quite succeeded in converting all our
12 machines to Gentoo ;)
13
14 I am currently a senior, going after a Computer Science Bachelors
15 with a cognate ( minor basically ) in Japanese.
16 GO gentoo-jp :)
17
18 My hobbies are (besides gentoo) slacking off on irc, playing RPG's on
19 my PS2, playing DDR on weekends with friends, going out to eat
20 (breaks my wallet :/) mini-golf, biking, reading books, watching
21 family guy...I think that about covers it.
22
23 Please say hello to him, and start the usual process of trying to get
24 him to implement your pet features ;)
25
26 ~harring