From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Ulrich Müller (ulm)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:36:32
1 It's my usual pleasure to introduce to you Ulrich "ulm" Müller. Ulrich
2 is going to help us with the emacs herd so that Opfer doesn't have to
3 proxy commit for him any more. Let's hope he realizes he's wasting his
4 time at some point and moves to other areas of the tree (we all know
5 that vim is way better).
6
7 Ulrich joins the German conspiracy from Mainz. Old timer compared to
8 some of us he has programming experience in a couple of languages: "C,
9 C++, Lisp, Fortran, sh/bash, sed, awk, Perl, Pascal, Flex/Bison,
10 to mention the ones where I have several years of experience."
11
12 "I have used and done programming and system administration on various
13 flavours of UNIX systems, starting with Version 7 on a Perkin Elmer,
14 Ultrix, OSF/1, Solaris, HP/UX. Linux since 1994.
15
16 As a physicist, some of my areas of work are numerical problems,
17 statistical data analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, data acquisition
18 and experiment control."
19
20 Regards,
21 Petteri