From: Steve Bremer <steveb@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] stackguard, formatguard, cryptomark, subdomain in gentoo
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:50:53
Hello Gentoo Developers,
	I'm planning to use gentoo for my next secure server once
the final version is ready.  I've searched the archives and found only
a brief mention of formatguard.  So, I'm wondering if anyone has
kicked around the idea of adding an option at install time to
implement some of the great tools created by Wirex?

I would personally like to see these options available from the get-go
for gentoo, because I would find them very useful.  However, I
realize that the demand may not be there for such a feature.

Thoughts, comments?

Thanks for your input,
Steve