From: Joseph Hardin <jhlazer@×××××××.net>
To: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] (FS) Attributes for Ebuilds?
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:02:20
1 Why do this at a filesystem level? I may be missing the point, but why
2 not just incorporate this into a seperate tool and keep a file to store
3 all the comments and data. Or just include it as a comment in the
4 .ebuilds and build a tool to search through these comment strings and
5 write its own as u add categories?
6
7 Joe Hardin
8