From: Alex Brandt <alunduil@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] shouldn't eselect be in app-eselect ?
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 18:48:11
1 On Saturday, April 04, 2015 14:41:37 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > I read the recent thread re the new app-eselect.
3 > Doing my weekly system update,
4 > it strikes me that 'eselect' itself sb there too.
5 >
6 > Time to paint the bikesheds again ... (smile)
7
8 I don't disagree but will simply point out that if this becomes true, we
9 should also move dev-lang/python to dev-python, dev-lang/ruby to dev-ruby, and
10 dev-lang/perl to dev-perl (not an exhaustive list).
11
12 Regards,
15 Alex Brandt
16 Cloud Evangelist for Rackspace and Developer for Gentoo
17 http://blog.alunduil.com