From: pclouds <pclouds@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] metadata.xml python module
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:07:02
1 On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 11:59:56AM -0700, Eric Olinger wrote:
2 > In the course of working on a qa script for portage, I've worked
3 > out part of a xml parser in python using sax for parsing the
4 > metadata.xml file. I'm wondering if theres any interest in me
5 > implementing the rest of the dtd in a python module so other people
6 > could use it. I haven't found any information or code for parsing the
7 > metadata.xml file using python, so I'm just wondering if anyone would
8 > find it useful.
11 GLEP 5 might use it.
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0005.html
13
14 BTW, is there any progress on GLEP 5?
18 Bi Cờ Lao