From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:54:24
1 > The list is missing amarok-2.4.0.90. You need to look both on stable and
2 > unstable trees to find all versions.
3 > ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/amarok/2.4.0.90/src
4
5 Hum, it's hard to guess the "unstable" url from the "stable" one
6 automatically. But maybe a custom "site handler" for ftp.kde.org would
7 do it.
8
9 > http://euscan.iksaif.net/package/dev-db/mariadb/
10 >
11 > You're missing quite a few versions of mariadb. They can be found in the
12 > official mysql overlay (
13 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/mysql.git;a=tree;f=dev-db/mariadb
14 > )
15
16 I'll add some "officials" overlay soon.
17
18 > http://downloads.askmonty.org/mariadb/5.1/
19 > http://downloads.askmonty.org/mariadb/5.2/
20
21 The 5.2 is hard to find, because all mirrors redirect to
22 "http://downloads.askmonty.org/mariadb/" when trying to list the top
23 directory. And I can't guess the version from this page.
24
25 Brute force would be able to find it, if 5.2.0 archive was still available.
26
27 > http://euscan.iksaif.net/package/dev-db/mysql/
28 >
29 > You're missing many of the new releases of mysql.
30
31 MySQL case may be easier to deal with than MariaDB;
32
33 I added these to my TODO. I'll try to find a generic way, but I don't
34 know if there is really one.
35
36 Thanks !
37 --